When to Plant in Spring:
- Earliest Planting Date: 4 weeks before Average Last Frost
- Latest Planting Date: Average Last Frost
- Length of Planting Window: 4 weeks
When to Plant in Fall:
- Earliest Planting Date: 12 weeks before Average First Frost
- Latest Planting Date: 4 weeks before Average First Frost
- Length of Planting Window: 8 weeks
- To find your Average First or Last Frost, click here and type in your zip code.
Planting: Plant seeds ¼ inch deep.
Ground Plot Planting: Plant in rows that are 24” apart. Thin plants to stand 8” apart in the row. Packet will cover a 200’ row.
Raised Bed Planting: Thin plants to stand 15 – 18” apart. Packet will cover 475 to 680 sq. ft.
Days to Maturity: 60