When to Plant in Spring:
- Earliest Planting Date: 3 weeks before Average Last Frost
- Latest Planting Date: Average Last Frost
- Length of Planting Window: 3 weeks
When to Plant in Fall:
- Earliest Planting Date: 12 weeks before Average First Frost
- Latest Planting Date: 10 weeks before Average First Frost
- Length of Planting Window: 2 weeks
- To find your Average First or Last Frost, click here and type in your zip code.
Planting: Plant seeds ¼ inch deep.
Ground Plot Planting: Plant in rows spaced 24” apart. Thin plants to stand 4” apart in the row. Packet will cover a 35’ row.
Raised Bed Planting: Thin plants to stand 6 – 9” apart. Packet will cover 475 to 680 sq. ft.
Days to Maturity: 50