The Beanstalk Seeds Return Policy
Beanstalk Seeds is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds. All of our seeds have been specially selected for young gardeners. Should you need to return an item, please refer to the following guidelines.
On-line Return Policy Guidelines:
- All products purchased online require a valid order number to be replaced or refunded.
- Return timeframes are validated against the date the ordered items were received.
- Seed returns will only be accepted on clean, unused and unopened packets.
- We will accept authorized returns within 60 days of the original order ship date.
- Replacement orders depend on inventory availability during the current season. Products that are out of stock will be refunded back to the customer.
- Beanstalk Seeds will provide either a replacement order OR a return on damaged or unsatisfactory products. Additional replacement or refunds will NOT be provided on replacement orders considered unsatisfactory if damage is not a factor.
- Beanstalk Seeds does not accept responsibility for product losses caused by extreme weather, neglect or for seeds grown in climate that is conflicting to what Beanstalk Seeds recommends.
How to Return Your Online order:
If you are dissatisfied with products purchased online, you may return these products by mail to the following address:
Attn: Customer Service
Kansas City, Mo. 64132
When mailing back return items, please include the following information inside your return package:
- Your full name/address/order#
- A copy of your Packing Slip (please indicate on the packing slip which items are being returned)
- Your contact phone number or email address (for questions)
We recommend getting a delivery confirmation or tracking number for your shipment as we are not responsible for lost returns.
Returns by mail generally take 7 to 14 days to be processed & refunded. Once a return is processed, a refund will be processed by to the original payment used or a refund check will be issued.